• Oversees daily accounting operations with regards to accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and budgeting.
• Responsible for overseeing payment and auditing of all financial transactions relating to customer purchases
• Cash Management: monitor cash balances and record transactions
• Accounts Payable: voucher entry, schedule payments, plan weekly check runs, execute vendor ACH payments
• Reconcile and post-corporate credit card transactions
• Accounts Receivable: cash receipts and AR collections
• Process monthly journal entries
• General Ledger reconciliations
• Prepare monthly financial reports
• Education: BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
• Technical Skills and Prior Experience: Three to five years of prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace business setting.
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• Paid vacation/holidays/personal days
• Medical, dental, disability & voluntary life insurance options
• Wellness Incentives, On-site Wellness Coaching, Free Gym Membership
• Company-paid life insurance
• A 401(k) plan with a company match
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
“We do not work with any 3rd party and/or external agencies in regards to hiring. Please do not contact us regarding this or any open positions with Ultimate Toys, Inc.”