Ultimate Toys, America’s largest distributors and dealer of luxury, custom Mercedes-Benz Sprinters is expanding its marketing department. As a high-volume distributor, we are known as “Best in Class” and have over $15 Million worth of custom Sprinters in inventory serving customers throughout the US and many international markets. Our clients include a national network of Mercedes Benz dealerships, Exotic Sport Car dealerships, high net worth individuals, sports figures, celebrities, and dignitaries around the world.
We are seeking a creative, multifaceted marketing leader with a track record of success who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels. In this hands-on role, the Brand Manager will encompass a blended scope of marketing knowledge and is responsible for creating all digital and traditional marketing materials, copywriting, product descriptions and email to define, drive, and execute brand strategy.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Strategic and operational planning, including setting goals and objectives with leadership focused on developing and executing initiatives to meet desired KPIs
- Maintain knowledge related industry trends and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Produce and oversee creative and original content for marketing and communications materials
- Direct management of all website, video, photography, social media, print advertising and materials, and other digital assets
- Manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Copy and content writing for various channels and mediums
- Manage external vendor relationships including paid search, SEO, etc.
- Identify trends, opportunities, insights, new channels/mediums, etc to push innovation
- Develop and oversee all marketing related reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree; Marketing concentration
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, with portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, often requiring short turnaround times
- Highly creative and imaginative with an eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Location: Cincinnati, OH (no remote work availability)
- Competitive base salary PLUS bonus.
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- Medical, dental, and disability insurance options
- Wellness incentives & free gym membership
- Company-paid life insurance
We do not work with any 3rd party and/or external agencies in regards to hiring. Please do not contact us regarding this or any open positions with Ultimate Toys, Inc. We will also not accept any phone call follow-ups on applications. Although we appreciate the initiative, we evaluate applications as they come in and will contact anyone that we see fit.